> SILC is with you from A to Z
From the first exchanges necessary to develop the programme, to the returning of the group to their own country, SILC is involved in all aspects of the organization.
– Creation of a project outline specifying the wishes and goals of the stay
– Research and suggestion of possible activities: visits, excursions, accommodation with families or in groups (youth hostels, hotels…) and proposals for quotes
– Reservation of the different components of the stay: accommodation, activities, visits,…
– Management of roundtrip travel, airport transfers and organization of travel within France
– 24/7 Accompaniment and Follow-up for the stay
Every trip is made to order: SILC can take charge of all the organization, or you can organize and reserve certain services yourself.
> SILC’s Programmes
SILC proposes a wide variety of “feature” programmes, for example:
– The Normandy D-Day Beaches
– Paris, The City of Light
– Provence and its Painters
– Discovery of Nantes, Paris, Tours, the Loire Valley chateaux…
– Integration into the the French Educational system
– Discovery and Linguistic Holiday, with French lessons
Thanks to a large network of local organizers, we have many cities and reception areas that we can suggest to you: The French Riviera and Provence (Nice, Cannes, Avignon,…), The Alps (Annecy…), The South-West (Angoulême, Marmande…) Brittany and the Loire (Nantes, Saint-Malo, Lorient…), Paris or even the North of France (Nancy, Lille).
However, it is possible to create an Entirely Personalized Holiday, in relation to an educational class project for example, to a sport, to a cultural and historical theme, etc., and you can choose a type of accommodation with families to discover French culture through its residents, or in a group residence to meet other travelers.
> Get a Quote
Have you chosen a theme for your trip: cultural, historical, gastronomical, linguistic… ?
If you have a precise idea of the size of your group and the desired programme, you can contact us with a request that includes the following:
– all your personal details
– group size and age of the participants
– desired travel period
– the length of your stay (number of nights in France)
– the place or area where you would like to stay
– from what departure place does SILC takes charge (from your place of residence, or from the closest international airport?)
– what kind of programme do you wish to follow: visits, excursions, particular activities, intense or more relaxed schedule…?
– What is your overall budget?
The more information we have, the more precise and rapid the estimation will be.
> An Agent’s experience
Juan Carlos S. sent groups off with SILC, and is sharing his experience with us:
“The experience of working with SILC has been really positive. I have over 20 years in the international education industry and could say that there are very few educational providers who strive to facilitate the proper task of the agent.
Volodia MAURY-LARIBIERE, The SILC Sales & Development Manager traveled to Colombia and spent several days with our staff, learning about how our market works, visiting educational institutions, offering group and personal conferences to potential clients and developing soon tailor-made proposals for schools which requested it”
Image credits : Silc – Fotolia.com – Thinkstock/Getty Images/Pixabay