Do you dream about the Côte d’Azur? Or perhaps Paris or Lyon for the end of year celebrations? Or even the Basque country, the Rhône-Alpes or Brittany for their strong regional identities or their gastronomic specialities? With more than 80 million tourists welcomed in 2017, France remains the number one tourist destination in the world, ahead of Spain, the USA and China.
This success can be explained particularly by the attraction of the French cities and regions, each with their own remarkable assets:
– for their culture
– for their architecture, from preserved historic buildings to typical or modern constructions,
– for the story they have to tell,
– for their culinary riches and local delicacies,
– for their landscape, from sea to ocean, vineyards to forests, plains to mountains.
With a reliable local network and perfect knowledge of the area, SILC is able to organize group trips to all the regions of France, and to offer you accommodation with families or in group residences.
SILC can put together your tailor-made group visit integrating all or some of the following services according to your needs:
– Transport from your country to France
– Transfers and travel in France
– Accommodation in families or in group residences
– Full board, half board or board only
– Tours and excursions (ticket booking and logistical organisation)
– Other possible options: French classes, school integration in a secondary school or Lycée, supervision by French speakers, guided tours,…
>> Entrust your project to SILC by completing this form in full. You will then receive a detailed quote as quickly as possible.